- Pitted Black Olives; Jumbo for the bodies and medium size for the heads.
- 1 or 2 carrots, peeled and sliced as directed below.
- Toothpicks or cocktail picks long enough to skewer through entire penguin (head, body,
- and carrot “feet”.
- Cream cheese, room temperature, plain or flavored as desired (see below).
- A small sharp knife
- A small butter or canape knife (blunt, rounded blade.)
- Damp paper towels or kitchen towel for wiping fingers and tidying cream cheese from
- olive “bodies” after filling and assembling.
- Platter, tray, mirror or plate for serving