- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese or other hard cheese, grated (or vegan cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt or dried herb/s or both
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 very young (4-inches long) zucchini or other summer squash, cut in 1/2″ strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or olive oil spray to further reduce calories)
MethodPre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Either dip squash strips in olive oil or spray both sides with oil spray.
Press each strip with crumb mixture on both sides. Arranged coated strips on cookie sheet and bake approximately 10 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.